Ministry of Finance: Management Information System
Development of a Data-Warehouse incorporating various data sources of the Information Systems of the Ministry of Finance and implementation of an advanced MIS. The implementation of an integrated system for the systematic collection, analysis & management of fiscal data concerning citizens & enterprises.
Data Warehouse that collects & unifies information from other systems within the Ministry of Finance in order to provide advance analysis & reporting. Set of tools to exploit data that exist in the Data warehouse for decision making purposes.
Oracle Database (RAC, Tuning, OLAP)
Oracle Application Server
- Reduce government expenditure by simplification of bureaucratic mechanisms with ICT
- Complement the Ministry’s competences in the Financial Administration
- Enable effective support of decision-making and policy-making process
- Reporting (500+ reports, ad-hoc query & report tool)
- Special Investigations and Advanced Statistical Analysis (Data Mining algorithms and Statistical Analysis models)
- Strategic Planning Support (What-if scenarios)
The creation of a superior Data Warehouse that can extract useful, existing data that contribute to business processes.