Uni Systems Launches Competency Center for Oracle Fusion Middleware
Uni Systems, a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced the ability to offer development support on implementing solutions based on Oracle Fusion Middleware that enable a modern organization to simplify IT and focus on business innovation through Uni Systems Competency Center for Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Working with Oracle, Uni Systems, has developed expertise in several technology areas and solutions and is offering its existing knowledge base of skilled and experienced professionals and the technical resources of its Data Center, to develop and support Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies and deliver it “as-a-service”.
Specifically, Uni Systems Competency Center for Oracle Fusion Middleware is offering:
- Oracle Forms Application Analysis assessment;
- Consulting and Advisory to Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Training and Education for the technical team, with a focus on using Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) and Oracle JDeveloper;
- Modernization and Upgrade of existing Oracle Forms applications;
- Migration of Forms to ADF.
By utilizing the ISO 9001/2008 and ISO/SEC 27001/2005 Data Center for the purposes of the Competency Center, Uni Systems has successfully implemented an Oracle Technology Environment for both ISVs and end customers.