In the field of Treasury Management Systems, Uni Systems executives, based on their long experience and considerable specialiation, have developed significant applications for major banks in Greece and abroad.
Uni Systems banking projects portfolio includes model projects for a wide range of operations, e.g. back-office operations for all customers and products (FX, derivatives, securities, money market and structured products) of the treasury departments of mother banks with affiliates in foreign countries.
Uni Systems Global Treasury Back Office can centrally support the treasury operations of groups of companies / financial institutions, allowing them to cut expensive license and support costs, to minimize the needs for “consolidation” of information derived from disparate systems and to achieve a standardization of these operations, providing ultimately a unique Group Position that will allow them to decide upon the best possible allocation of their available funds.
Being at the leading edge of technology, modular and highly parametrical, Global TBO provides full support for all Asset Classes covering the full life cycle of treasury operations from deals capture into the Back Office to their maturity, settlements and payments, satisfying multiple local payment systems requirements, multiple accounting schemas, including IFRS and smooth interfacing with any third party system.
It can be readily tailored to support institutional investment management operations, corporate treasury management, consumer and wholesale banking markets, while providing concise information for risk management, portfolio management and regulatory reporting.
Global TBO is ideally suited to organisations that are looking to:
- Dynamically respond to the increasing financial markets challenges, providing short time-to-market for new products
- Manage operations across all Asset Classes
- Centralize the management and control of Global operations, while allowing for parametrically defined localised operation if required
- Facilitate intra-day management of cash and collaterals;
- Improve responsiveness to changes in Regulatory Reporting;
- Seamlessly integrate with Front-Office systems, Trading Platforms and 3rd party packages;
- Increase revenues through reducing costs of transactions;
- Integrate disparate systems into a single, cohesive solution;
- Implement a unique, standardized system, across their international subsidies operations while supporting all local particularities in a parametrical way;
- Cover IFRS accounting and multiple accounting schemas for each subsidy;
- Automate Documents, Confirmations and Payments production using Straight Through Processing (STP).
Uni Systems Cash Flow Management & Accounts Reconciliation (CF & R) solution offers a unified process which aims to streamline the reconciliation and balance keeping processes of an organization. It supports the processing of large quantities of data in a short time, utilizing robust rules-based matching mechanisms, leading to improved efficiency, control and traceability. It is easy to implement and integrate into the existing organization’s infrastructure and it is characterized by flexibility and scalability.
Cash Flow & Reconciliation solution Key Features:
- Automated and/ or manual transaction import;
- Automated accounts reconciliation;
- Exceptions handling;
- Accounts Management;
- Balance keeping;
- Reporting / Statistics;
- Historical records keeping for reconciled transactions.
In today's enterprise infrastructure, system and application integration has become a mission critical concern. Connecting systems and automating business processes is a common practice for organisations for reducing costs, improving operational efficiency and exploring new business opportunities. UniSystems Application to Application solution (A2A) provides secure integration messaging, orchestration, monitoring, logging and administration, exploring industry standard protocols and web services that facilitate the interoperation between disparate applications and data.
These applications and data can be internal or external to the organisation, regardless the message format or transmission protocol.
Uni Systems A2A comes with ready-made «adapters» to many market-standard products and interfacing tools. Currently operating in many installations with well-established products, in functional areas such as payments, treasury, data warehouse, market feeds, etc., A2A seamlessly and easily integrates applications with resilience and cost efficiency.The solution is composed by the following modules:
- Message Manager;
- Transformation Engine;
- Audit Trail Manager;
- Authentication Manager;
- Ready Made Adapters.